VIRGO - The One that Waits (August 23 to September 22)
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. A pushover. Loves to gamble and take chances. Needs to have the last say in everything. They think they know everything and usually do. Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain them again. They do not forgive and never forget. The one and only.A series of eye-rolls and sighs followed after I've seen the subject of the email where I lifted this quote. But for curiosity's sake, I read it anyway. And I was like, "Hey, this was kind of awesome!" And much as I hate to say this, accurate in most aspects.
So I scrolled down a little more to peruse on the boyfriend's horoscope. Very much alike to my case, there were a handful of on the button presumptions. Like the ones about being too caring, humorous, popular and trusting.
PISCES - The Partner for Life (February 19 to March 20)
Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the centre of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes get the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their trusting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humour!!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to others but needs to be choosy on who they allow their friends to be.Until know I still can't figure how such abstractions remain to be true to most people, regardless of their difference in age bracket and often, upbringing. Could it be the stars? Or some omniscient being ever so clever, not to mention precise, actually designated such characteristics to whomever it should belong.
Nevertheless, I find such congruences amusing.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)