Pages

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Endings and Beginnings

Dancing to the tune of .

Finally, my bumming days are soooo over.


It's official, I'm starting with my new job next week and on top of that I am again able to tick off something from my to do list!!!

Will be working on Manila Bulletin's Wedding Essentials magazine as a Sr. Editorial Assistant. A magazine I never imagined to be part of! :D


Wooott!!Weddings is just L-O-V-E!


What partly bothers me though, is the possibility of bailing out on my Coron trip next month. Since it wouldn't quite be appropriate to go ask for a leave when I just got hired, right? My sister will be the one to sort things out for our airline tickets. 


Still I'm very much happy with this opportunity. Thank you Lord.

Capping this short but sweet endings and beginnings entry, I'm unbelievably happy to share that another chapter in my life is bound to start by November. That part I've been so eager to be fulfilled since this year began. 


It's back to school for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)