Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ze Manor at Bagyow!

GAWDD! This is where I'm staying in the next few days. Weather is crisp and the view is just spectacular!
Plus this is the only hotel which gives complimentary alcohol to guests. Yeahbaby!!! Not to mention the fact that we're shooting tomorrow with two utlra-talented group of people.

And this guy right here, Chef Billy King. Oh my God! He totally went all out with the meals he prepared for us. I absolutely love him!
 This is us, Vids, Crae and I enjoying the pepper ice cream that capped off our scrumptious dinner :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uwian mo ako ng t-shirt ng baguio =)
ingat ka miss u

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

Ate, sorry I wasn't able to drop by any pasalubong station. I was practically inside the hotel premises the entire time. The farthest point that I got to was when I went out partying with a few people in a bar just a street away from the hotel.lol

sorry. Maybe next time :)

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)