Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

Jason Magbanua on MBC

I'm on a high. Really.

The Jason Magbanua feature I've been prattling about in my previous entry finally came out in MBC yesterday, and Jason himself liked the feature. THE Jason Magbanua. The man, most girls and I have long been dreaming to be the wedding videographer.

It is in all levels a collaborative effort. A fact that I wouldn't deny myself. I have Ms. Charlene, our copy editor to thank for this praise-worthy article fit for such top-notch character.
J Mag's post in my managing editor's wall. 

PS. Next entry's gonna be about my greatest Baguio trip EVER. :) I still am a little hung over with all the fun that we had that I cannot even upload the photos. lol Later perhaps. Soon as I finish my deadlines and my throat soothes from being sore and my cough allows me to breathe properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)