Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coverage Teaser 2011



I know, it's a hand with a sparkling ring. But this photo is as much that I could post as a teaser on what I'm working on right now. Sorry peeps. The whole array of photos were awesome. Believe me. Everything's so fasyon, I love 'em! And soon as all this is over, I promise, I would dedicate a special entry for the photos under this collection. Because they are just so gorgeous that it would be a crime not spreading them to be appreciated by others!

Although this specific job demands a relatively bigger amount of footwork, I'm readily loving the challenge that goes with it. Officially, this will be my first wedding coverage. Pretty cool right? Coverage, as in I get to write most of the stories about them that would come out in Celebrations. I would be the official blogger for weheartweddings and I'd be doing their wedding of the week feature, which of course is somewhat minor because its like that part of Celebrations is MY section. 

Honestly, I wouldn't say that I'm not even slightly terrified over such great a task, but I'm keeping my head high and my hopes up that everything would be manageable come wedding day.

Wish me luck! 
Cheers to boosting challenges!

2 comments:

helen said...

ang ganda naman ng kamay ng mowdel na ito. hahahaha. kelan ba tayo magkikita? i hope to see an issue with your name on the masthead. :-) miss u. mwah.

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

hahah grabe naman sis ang sa masthead, so tatalbugan ko na ang section editor ng lifestyle ng MB? :p hehe

next month sis! Miss youu tooo!

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)