Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

She bangs!

Just throwing out this photobooth shot I took minutes ago to say hello this slow Tuesday.

Came in the office roughly ten minutes late. Despite this unfavorable moment, it didn't in the slightest degree tarnished my good, chic mood as exemplified by my attire of floral dress and black blazer (which I wear only when randomness strikes).  With no one in sight, I settled my things, propped open my laptop and without further ado, took this goofy shot. And voila! A facebook-profile shot came out.

Yes! Yes! After so many years I was again able to sport this so called, shower bangs (as said by my hair stylist). Initially, it kinda felt odd having to wave off some hair from your face so they don't poke your eyes while your busy working; especially if you're like me, who've don a long hair for almost four years. Chopping your hair to shoulder-length is a big change.

Admittedly, I was very conscious at first. Having in mind that maybe the do doesn't fit my facial shape or 'tis 'out of season' (not that I care, but you know. A girl is a girl) those kinds of concern. But right now, I'm totally getting the hang of it. And to be honest, I'm actually loving my new do.
Here's another photo I took last week, I guess, while I'm having a movie screening at home. 
Since popcorn and shizzled drinks are only available in cinemas, I had to make do with coke cherry and cheetos jalapeƱo.

*Apologies for the siopao look. :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bakit di lumalabas yung commect ko;(

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

Ate, it is because moderated ang comments ng blog ko.

Upon approval lahat ng i-popost. You know, to get rid of spammers and unwanted commenters :p bwahhahaa

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)