If I were to choose an exhilarating profession, which I personally think was my real job in my previous life that would be nothing else but a spy, a secret agent or whatever name you call them.
The idea of going undercover to learn about secrets, stalking the enemy to gauge his capacity, protecting the good from the bad, the sleek and chic attires and the heart-pounding perils that come with it I consider as part of my life -- well my previous life which I'd like to claim.
From James Bond to Charlie's Angels to Totally Spies and Scooby Doo to this series, Chuck.
I can still remember how I learned about this series. It happened perhaps a year ago, January 2009 if I'm not mistaken, when my boyfriend's sister dragged me to one of her job interviews. Had there been no Chuck playing at the reception area I could've died of boredom right that very moment since I literally have no business in being there.
To say that I enjoyed the series is an understatement for I literally got hooked on it. I imagined myself as a chocoholic who initially discovered Royce chocolates, I cannot stop and I feel like I needed to have more each time I get to finish one episode. I loved his geeky wits and his oblivious smile. Though she seems to be taking Chuck from me, I've grown to love Sarah. The not so-secret-admirer of the intersect who up to the last episode that I saw (s0307) is still trying to keep her true feelings from Chuck by diverting the attention to Hannah (Kristin Kreuk).
Speaking of the third season, the real essence of this entry is to venerate the god-like creature of a new character in the Chuck series, Brandon James Routh. *batting eyelashes and deep sigh*
The Superman Returns star was hailed at the 11th spot on the 2007 list of World's Most Beautiful People by the People Magazine. He surely deserves that spot.
That sultry look and suave aura definitely won me over.
31 and is still sizzling hot, this day officially marks his debut on my list of men to watch out in Hollywood for eternity. :p
PS. Sorry Bff if you feel like I've betrayed you of some sorts. I never intended this to happen, had I known that some demigod character is bound to star in season 3 I would've avoided watching it so that my eyes would only belong to Chuck.
I still love Chuck, only now he's second to him :p
I still love Chuck, only now he's second to him :p




2 comments:
hahaha love this entry....it's all about chuck right now for me. no dan from gossip girl, i'm really crushing on chuck bartowski/zachary levi a the moment lol@
Well, that won't be the case for long since our other addiction Glee is set to be on air next tuesday. Weeee :)
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)