"it felt so good though its undeniably bad.."
I know for a fact that a lot of people encounter this problem; drawing a somewhat 'pleasure' from something which could gravely be considered unjust to be craved for..
maybe that's the nature of man, we being insatiable beings want something more than what we are ought to have. since what we're given are the ones which others deem to be good for us, we develop this feeling that we deserve something more. and as we know everything too much is bad..
after being given the chance to enjoy what we're wanting for the pleasure was there, but at the back of our minds there in the tiniest part of us contains the guilt feeling of having to do such act.
then we're left hanging to the thought or perhaps wishing that its not that wrong so that we could do it over and over again.. but then we would realize that it won't ever be right because at the very start it never really was..
what I deduced from this was that, we can never be always happy from the right things sometimes you have to take the risk of having an adventure from the wrong stuffs..
night life
as you all know ive been working as a call center agent and that would only lead to one thing, I have a night life,,, literally! but it was just last may 13 when i got tha chance to have a night life.. uhm lets say the real thing!the party stuffs!ehehehe
i came in at union bank only having 2hours of sleep because I went to greenhills and alimall earlier that day,, uhmm well to shop!ahihhi..
i should have had a good time to rest if not of me being to choosy on what to buy as my party dress.. yep I know im kinda overracting to buy a top,, its just that i dont really have a party dress or top or whatsoever.. so you know since I just got my salary I think it would be a good reward for myself..fair enough ayt?
okay so going back, I spent 3 hours doing the production calls then decided to go99 at aroung 1:15 in the morning. I went to the lobby to look for gianne I logged out earlier compared to shau and caren because I felt the responsibilty to tell gianne that he still has to wait for an additional 45 min after waiting for almost an hour and a half because he never came in at cap one to make calls!eehehe
at around 2:30 we were able to hit the roads going to timog..
I suggested we go to zirkoh cause I haven't been in a comedy bar ever since well,, just want to try! sadly though the performance was over so no point of going in,, good thing I remembered the bar where we held our acquaintance party which is just across zirkoh cause we really cant decide on where to go.. feeling desperate we settled for dream1..
well,, I was expecting loads of people dancing as we went inside the dark room but to my disappointment there were only these two 'wild' girls who seemed to be practicing for a production number in japan!;p and some people having drinks in two tables just across the room,, to cut it short it was a total crap going there!
after finihing our drink we kicked off to padi's point because according to her..
"leche! wala naman akong makitang gwapo dito eh!lipat na nga lang tayo!"
uhm over all we enjoyed and danced and drank the night away,,
new phone
finallY! after several months of waiting I finally got the chance to buy a new phone,, well I guess my old phone's really busted to be used that's why my dad felt that I really needed to get a new one,, woohoo!!:)
why did it took me a long time to change my phone..
1. cause my mom thinks I should settle for that cause its dangerous within the ust vicinity just like her tagline "tska ka na bumili ng magandang cellphone kapag nagtattrabaho ka na, wag muna ngayon kasi baka yan pa ang ikamatay mo!"
2 they want me to buy a not so good model so as not to put my life at stake,, and I really can't think off which model to choose..
3 they think that my phone was still good,, duh?! the power switch was all gone that's why I have to use hairpin to just to be able to switch it on. pathethic!
well no need to enumerate their endless reasons im just so glad that they bought me a new one! thanks mom and dad!:)
work!
"if you're the creative type,, then call centers are not for you.."
yep! in my job theres no outlet for creativity.. what I mean by that was the manual creativity not the psychological ones.. cause you know you're gonna be saying the same thing over and over again,, perhaps you can be somehow creating when having variations in your pitch but oits not that pleasing compared with the manual designing and all..
oh well I had no choice,, nevertheless I was just airing my thoughts thought it may seem like I was complaining im really not,, really!ehehehe
i love my work,, no its wrong I love the ambiance at work, the people at work, the experiences at work,the escapades when we're not at work and all the others that involve interactions with other people..
somehow I was able to formulate a theory that call centers are not reall the jobs wherein one would decide to work for the rest of their lives because you know they would realize at the bottom of it all that they haven't made any intellectual progress due to the repetitive tasks assigned to them!
forced logout!
now the supervisors have this new strategy to be able to accommodate as many agents as they can without having to share with the other programs but being 'reasonable' enough.
last monday shift they started the forced logout thingy if one agent wasn't able to make a sale within th first 4 hours of his shift he would most likely be forced to go 99 without any hesitation..as they say that was done to let the full timers occupy the stations whose shifts roughly start at 1am onwards..
of course most of the part timers were shocked especially our batch since we have this habit of making sales or should I say effort to make sales only after we have sufficed ourselves with a heavy lunch. hahaha!
just to our surprise coach jen told us that if don't have any sale we have to logout,, what the heck?! how are we supposed to make sales if we're asked to log out?!we're not given the fair chance,, its not fair!hmp
Cause you know I was able to realize that being a seller doesn't solely rely on your ability to business talk your client and to establish rapport.. its just pure luck! like for instance what if the leads assigned to your id were all answering machines how do you reckon a seller to sell there right?!so I was right!ha!
still after all my blabbering bout the new system, we ended up standing in front of the buidling wondering what to do or where to go because that happened at around 3am.
something fishy!
good thing we have kuya alec and kuya jason in our batch, the gimikeros with tha cars!whos suggested that we got to eastwood to grab a couple of beer then unwind.
and so that's what we did,we headed to eastwood riding at kuya alec's car together with helen jenna and krystle while kuya jason would just head straight there after changing clothes..
kuya alec ordered for a bucket of sanmig light,having no choice I had a couple sips but decided to give it to jenna cause im starting to feel my tummy aching due to hyperacidity.. when jason arrived they headed inside the resto to try the buffet breakfast while tempting us girls also to have the meal,, well easy-to-tempt me and krystle gave in and found ourselves in front of the huge buffet table with lots of breakfast food,, such as tapa, chessedog, pancakes, adobo, eggs fried rice and a lot more..
hhmm.. yummy!:)
while eating or course we shared some stories and encounters at work with the supervisors and the coaches!but most if not all of the funny stories came from alec and jason whom we consider as ariel and maverick of our batch when cracking jokes!
we talked about ...
-ms. aj* the supervisor eugene domingo look-a-like tube top guirl with huge arms*,
-ms. niƱa*the katya santos look-a-like whom jason tagged as the 'biggie' version*
-coach francis*the cool coach of jason who wanted to adopt alec in their team*,
coach eman*our pretend to be strict coach whom I consider as autistic cause often times he tends to become a stereotype*,
carine*our batchmate whom the 2 got a bit irritated which lead them to invent the new currency called 'davao dollars' which they say has more value than any kind of money in the world. *hahaha!
over all the stay at something fishy wasn't only about having to get a drink but having the timeto share our insights about the matters in our work and in our batch.. as I said..
"hindi ka lang busog sa food, busog ka pa sa hangin sa kakatawa!=p"
anniversary?!
okay so last tuesday was supposedly our anniversary,, yep me and mine!who'd have thought we'd last right? *not being sarcastic tone* but instead of having the time to celebrate it we weren't talking with each other lately,, or should I say I wasn't talking to him,, for some unmindful petty reasons which he inflammed last sunday I think..
my batchmates kept on telling me that Im half crazy for not considering it special, and all I can react to their ear deafeniing clamors was a cold shrug along with an apathetic "whatever!"..
again maybe we're having issues,, as if its new ayt?! I dont wanna pour it out here but I guess this is the last resort..
I just find him irritating when he sounds not-on-the-mood while talking with me over the phone, I mean its like we only talk for sometime add to that its not everyday.. I know the lapse was on my part because i spend most of my spare time sleeping but you know he could at least be sweet enough not to make me feel he's not on the mood which always if not often happens.. grrr..
next issue was him not even exerting effort, grr.. not again!
what really pissed me off was the last time I talked to him and as per usual he's not on the mood again he wanted to hang up saying his not on the mood..
me:tawagan na lang kita ulit..
him:wala ako dito mamaya.
me:ah ok, cge text na lang kita.
him:text? eh wala ka namang load eh.
me:eh di magloload ako.
him:wala na akong load mamaya!
now tell me who won't be annoyed with those kinds of answers??!up to now I have no plans of talking to him all the more greeting him for our anniversary.. I want to see efforts! I never even felt it was our anniversary for him,, he was the guy he was supposed tobe the one doing all the efforts.. okay I know im being biased here but girls you'd agree with me right? I on my part had plans but as I said 'had' but it was spoiled due to that pesky talk!
Exc'z
**Ive been called as the 'guts girl' in our batch since I started talking to coach erick last monday,,hahaha!I know you guys envy me cause I have his picture on my phone!haha
**my phone is serving its purpose by being the storage of photos of my coach crushes!ahihihi! too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of coach dean when the elevator opened at 11th floor last monday..
**Ms. Baban saw his picture on my phone as my wallpaper and i joked to her that he was my 'soon to be boyfriend' she just laughed at me and said
"ikaw hija magkape ka nga para magising ka sa katotohanan!" toink!:0
**My cheque is still on queue for processing at the payroll department *well that's what Ive been telling my mom when in reality Its in my bag starting to get rotten because that payroll department of ICT really sucks!*
**there's this guy from team jasper who starts to get into my nerves when he insists to sit inside the quadrant with our batch!grr..
**haven't been seeing gianne roaming around the past shift I wonder where he is or what was his plans when he just said that he wouldn't miss the shifts so as not to get deductions in his salary!
**Had an argument with mama a while ago cause i fell asleep instead of staring to wash the clothes!so nonsense!
*erasing some thoughts mode*



No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)