Often times we find ourselves doing such things that for us are only insignificant and worth to be overlooked at. Sometimes the rationale for such acts is unacceptable for some but still we pursue it regardless of rumbling appeals from a great deal of people.
Enclosed in our minds that: there are just decisions that we put to action without thinking of the consequences of such action but practicing it for the benefit of having an abrupt happiness.
Not considering that with such an act a number of people connected to you would be greatly affected if not frustrated with that that tiny stroke. And upon them enumerating to you your misconceptions about your act, we tend to become obstinate that being the one culpable for the action their right to complain was obscured.
We become selfish, illogical and even predisposed in acknowledging others' estimation, for the reason that we're familiar with ourselves more than they are. And with the fact that being vested with the supremacy to direct our own lives to the path that is best for us, we have this tendency to look at others' advice as a subtle way of other people in impinging our lives if not manipulating it.
Having this forceful emotion dominating the whole of us, we feel the apt to disregard the essence of the plea of people surrounding us. Even reaches to a point wherein the feeling that they're not after our welfare but for them just to hamper our happiness.
Because of all those we feel anxious on the situation, then confused, at times agitated but recurrently unreasonable. This could only be alleviated when things would finally dawn to you as to have some meaning, but that would quite be unreachable if we ourselves won't exert any effort in attaining it.
The only step to its resolution was for one to learn to let down ones pride in order for one to learn the art of listening.
Listen to the whispers from the wind; listen to the undertone of the ones you love; listen to the plea of you mind and above all listen to the murmur of your heart.
Learn to accept that our greatest imperfection is our imperfection.
We would always need to heed to others for us to realize things. We have to learn to bow down when we have committed faults but still hold our head up high for having the ability to bow down.
For it is only when we're humble enough in accepting that we're capable of committing unruly judgments that we learn to see the other side of a story.
A week-long agony
This week has been really exhausting for me, nevertheless I was thankful that I was able to surpass with my mind still intact and my body still functioning properly. hehe!:)
Finally we were able to reach the most awaited part of everyone else, the finals week. Not that we wanted to take the exam but instead because finishing it would only resolve to one thing certain--- VACATION! Yehey!
And by vacation we can equate, summer, outings, gimiks, rest rest and more rest!! Well! I do believe we only deserve a break after undergoing extreme tiredness due to tons of deadlines to beat, requirements to pass and exams to be prepared for. But now, its over!wohoo!! But then let me recall first how my agonizing week has been put through...
Monday, March 20
_* Had my exam for my journalism subject, well actually I didn't review that much for that specific exam, for two reasons..
1. I think it's more of practical application
2. I don't have any decent reference material other than my white and strunk book., how much more pathetic journalist could I ever be?!huhuhu..
_*modesty aside I think the exam was pretty easy, or maybe I was just expecting it to be 'extremely' hard just like the final exams last semester. Yet the assurance of attaining a good and satisfying grade in his course was still elusive.
_* the best reward for me about the exam, was him being our proctor!nyahahaha! I was bragging that to Clara, and she just said..
Tuesday, March 21
_* GOD I felt so drained when I got to school! Well you can just imagine that I spent the whole preceding day reading, reading and more reading! Waaahh! Seems like all my brain cells already died before It could be used for the examination,, huhuhu..
_* this day we had our Biology exam, its the only exam we took for the day cause I think it is paired up with English and luckily we already had our finals through speech in that subject.
_* I guess I stressed myself too much in reviewing for that subject because knowing Sir olivar, tsk.. the term 'easy' for him was inexistent!
_* but unexpectedly his exam, well,, Im not on the stand to assert that it’s 'easy' as in totally. But it was quite easier than his previous exams, and im starting to feel curious why has he changed? Its not that I wanted him to give us overly 'difficult' exam but you know,, its just unusual..
_* Perhaps I thought the exam was 'easy' because I studied, well yeah! Of course who wouldn't right?! If I don't want to get a resentful 3, Id have to strive for a much acceptable grade.
Wednesday, March 22
_* this I can say is the most super, over, dreadful part of the entire week! I can say its the most agonizing one Can you just imagine philo being paired up with HISTORY?!?! Oh my GOD! That is total torture!
_*prior to this days' exam I barely slept because I was so confined that I would have a difficult time answering the History exam since I often have lapse in my memory, and as a solution I had to read the entire coverage of the exam for like 3 times?! Well I don't know if this just happens to me, but, while I was reviewing it seemed to me that nothing gets stuck in my head or maybe I was just nervous or worried that I might forget the things I’ve read on the actual exam.
_* 12 midnight and I was still yet to finish the history coverage!huhuhu,, I was so pressured cause I might not be able to grasp the complicated philo readings anymore because I was too tired.. imagine I've read 9 chapters with at least 10 pages each! That's too much for a coverage right?! But I can't complain, its our responsibility to abide, and that sucks!
_* I slept 12 and woke up 4 a.m. just so I could continue reading, had some cat naps in between to ease out a little stress. I stayed reading up to 8.30 a.m. Surprisingly I was able to read the philo readings but I wasn't able to grasp and digest the whole text very well..
_*in the history exam, well it was easy!hehehe! take that Sir Dennis!Im quite confident I'd get a high grade with that exam,hahaha! And thanks for the 10 point bonus sir, u really are turning nice to us huh?!
_* going to the philo exam, we transferred room on the first floor. Personally I think the room was jinxed,hahaha! The philo exam was hideous!! I studied, but it seemed like I don't.. though I never encountered difficulty answering the enumeration portion. What's odd was that we had a hard time answering the true/false part, which as expected would be much manageable for us! but sorry to disappoint all of us, it wasn’t easy at all!
_* what made the true/false part hard was the instruction that when we answered false we have to find and underline the part of the statement which justifies its falsehood. I mean could he have at least thought that the texts wasn't comprehensible and the fact that we're not in line with his 'advanced' level of thinking, if I may say so.
_* For a fact I like Sir Baccay, but because of that exam of his, I can't help but feel exasperated when the thought of flunking that exam hits my mind. I just can't fail it, I mean I did good on his prelim exam, and if I fail in that final exam the good capital established by my prelim grade would only be put to waste. And I can't afford that to happen..
Thursday, March 24 **TODAY**
_*Aware of the thought that I never really studied well for this days exam, I was kinda expecting the scenario of going nuts and still not being able to answer any item of the exam.
_*maybe I felt complacent knowing that the exam would be departmental, that it only leads to the fact that the three 'good' profs are to collaborate in making the test questions. Therefore I expected it to be easier since they have to adjust to what the other profs was able to teach to their handled blocks.
_* but sadly my funny feeling failed me!huhuhu.. the exam was intricate. And answering it only proved to me more that I was so stupid to feel complacenct about it..huhuhuhu! for some the passing grade was the only target, at first I wasn't on their bandwagon but I guess assessing the way I scratched my head, tapped my pen almost 30 times on the desk and my wrinkling eyebrow!even achieving the passing grade was a bit impossible,,huhuhu!
_* how can you do this to us mam?!
_*but its over, what can I do. I am liable for that!
Reward and unwind!:)
_*yesterday being too stressed in reviewing for the history and philo exam I've thought of rewarding myself a bit, well just a consolation that even though i'm on the rocks with regard my philo exam at least I'm assured with my history exam! Ehehehe though I know that its a bit early to celebrate, i gave in to my craving..
_*dropped by starbucks at araneta on my way home and grabbed a tall chocolate cream!eheheh! well I've been craving for a frappe for the last 4 mo. *wow that's a record, cause back then I usually give in to my weekly craving,,eheheh!*

_*since it was my 'lil sis' graduation I asked my mom and dad that we eat at Gerry's Grill. I prefer to eat at eastwood but my dad said its not yet open during that time so we settled for the ali mall branch.
at gerry's grill..
_*I don't know what's gotten into me for insisting to eat there, maybe it was all because of the posters i frequently see around araneta on my way home,, the picture was enticing!
_* ordered their special sisig and tried the new honey chicken which my mom says has a 'peanut-buttery-gravy' ahahahah! Hmm.. yummy! I left the resto with a big smile of satisfaction!:)
_*after math's exam we (shelly,djhay,dez,madie and I) decided to eat at shakey's. in shelly and djhay's term so that we could have some time to 'unwind' I couldn't agree more! Eating is really the best way to unwind and to reward yourself after a strenuous task.
_*subsequent to eating we decided to continue the 'unwinding session' at SM San Lazaro. There we played at the amusement park. Ehehehehe! Its good to feel carefree,, I gotta admit I missed it,,aww.. finally.. I'd be able to get a proper sleep and stay up late without thinking of classes next morning.. yey!!
*thrilled mode*


No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)