Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

searching,functioning and speaking..

Image hosting by Photobucket

***new layout at last!
Ive been desperately looking for a good layout for the past 3 months or so.,. cause i think my previous layout doesnt reflect my real status at the moment..

and by seeing this one i never thought twice that It represents the whole me!ehehe!

girly,light mood, and is often seen at one point of view! hope you guys enjoy it..
BTW dez sorry if I somehow copied your picture slideshow.. I have no choice my flickr is busted!eheheh!


***what we are opt to do..
Philo and Socio as I took the subjects could be considered extremes!!philo focuses on the abstract notions whereas socio defines concrete manifestations in the society. who would have thought that these two have a common denominator..

Dysfunction in a sociological point of view occurs when a person does not perform their respective roles as a person--Sir Tobias

Morality is doing ones job which the nature had best equipped you and not intervening with the jobs of other stratas.--Aristotle

the way I see it a persons' education and knowledge regarding a certain task he is assigned should be nurtured further. Avoidance of wanting to acquire new knowledge remote from your given talent would produce harmony in the social cycle.

I.E. a vice president should only function if the president isn't around, and should remain subordinate in the presence of the former being his aforementioned task.


LOUD and PROUD to journ!!
"Wlang kwenta yung mga gingawa nilang pagkokompara sa bawat majors, kasi iba iba naman ang mga kakayahan ng mga yan eh. kung pagsusulatin nyo ang iba malamang eh tayo ang aangat dahil dun talga tayo trinain, pero kung halimbawa naman eh pagrerecite sa atin ang consti natural ang mga LM at Polsci ng mangunguna.."

"Lahat ng tao nakakapagsalita, pero hindi lahat ay nakakapagsulat.."

"Hindi naman yan sa taas ng accreditation ng school mo eh, nasa tao lang lahat yan.. eh kung paglabas mo eh hindi ka pa rin ganun kagaling wla din yun kahit na mataas ang level ng school mo.."

I gotta admit that when this sem started I was kinda swayed by my thought whether

"am I really a born journalist?" cause I was having a hard time in acquiring satisfactory grades in our journ class.. Oftentimes I only a get a passing mark.. you know the 75 thingy when everyone would be more or less thankful cause most of the class flunked the exam..

but hearing Mr. Esguerra being proud to be a journalism student.. and most of all being a thomasian.. It gives me he idea that..

"if he's proud of it.. and believes that our school can mold us to be good and productive journalists..then i have to have faith in him that he would be one of the contributing and ‘molding’ factor in becoming the successful journalist I have always aimed for from the very beginning.."


*due to lapses in my memory,, Im certain that I wasn't able to quote him verbatim.. at least these are my interpretations of what he said! If you have any corrections regarding my quotations.. or VIOLENT REACTIONS you can leave a message on my tagboard or at least comment on this particular entry! criticisms are very much welcome!so long as it is constructive!:)*

You're really the type of person who speaks of reality most of the time.. :)

and each time you utter a word one shouldn't miss any of it,, for surely they would miss half of their lives not hearing the affective advices you often give us..

thanks for motivating us all the time sir!:)

*goal-oriented mode*

Exc'z-I hope people would try to imitate sir esguerra.. talking a lot yet making sure that what he says makes sense to all his listeners..









No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)