Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

all I did was lie.. :(

Image hosting by Photobucket


"I couldn't hardly count how many times i have hurt you, but still you were there for me and that makes me feel less deserving of you.. you've been loving me all the time.. and look what I ve been repaying you.. LIES.. packs of lies!!"

HONESTY an essential factor in order for a relationship to become harmonious. as they say..

"Ang pagsasabi ng tapat ay pagsasama ng maluwat.."

You should be open in all your endeavours may it be involving or not involving your partner. Should you decide not to tell somethings to your partner for reasons of saving him from the pain would only inflict too much pain unconceivable by you and would only create to much gap between the two of you. but still if you decided to continue in lying to your partner you should make sure that he won't be able to find out all your 'perks' for if he would that would only mark the beginning of the crumbling of your love story..

"walang lihim na hindi nabubunyag.."

true! there would always come a time when all that you've hidden from others would be dawned to them at the moment you least expect it.. and at the time when you are least prepared of its uncovering.. when you would feel helpless and guilty especially upon finding out that they are conscious of your secret for all this time youve been trying to hide it from them..

you were fully knowledgeable that this time would come but what you're not prepared for was that you never thought that it would be at this very moment..all the more that you're not prepared of the possible reaction of the people involved in this secret of yours.. and the consequences you gave to face due to your impartial decisions..

but you all have to face it.. that is where the word KARMA sets in.. you would feel as if youve been slapped so hard with all your lies.. you would feel so degraded that you would think you're stupid.. you would feel belittled by all your acts.. you would feel., helpless.. weak.. :(

I guess that was the price of lying.. you tend to feel that youre doing someone a favor but in reality you're being selfish and unfair.. and now you woould be left with nothing but the feeling of guilt.. and sorrow.. :(

suddenly single.. :(

yep your seeing it right.. im suddenly single.. :( I dont want to elaborate it.. cause i cant help but fall into tears.. I thought I can still save the realationship.. actually that was the plan,, but then after all that I found out that he knows.. I think I would do him a favor by breaking all the connections we used to have.. Ive hurt him so much..

but surprisingly rather than hating me.. he made me feel loved which makes me feel less deserving of all his efforts cause all I did was deceive him.. :(

im so sorry.. I know its not enough after all the pain that I caused you.. but still I know i should say it.. I am deeply sorry about all that I did.. :(

it was only now when ive come to realize that all the love that you offered me was so unconditional..I should be happy and take it whole heartedly,.. but after all that I did.. i dont think I desrve it..

*crying mode*

2 comments:

madie said...

don't be so sad na mau okay....although it's your fault, e stay positive pa rin okay.be strong. give urself a chance to prove urself...

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

hay.. ewan ko nga kung kaya ko pa bang iprove ung sarili ko eh!
ewan ko ba.. feeling ko kasi wla na tlga akong gnwang tma eh! bakit ba ganon since nagstart ung year puro kmlasan na lang ang nangyayari sken..huhuhuhu!

dont worry gurls.. sa inyo nga lang ako kumukuha ng lakas ng loob sa mga nangayari sken ngaun eh.. waahh!! ang dame ko kasing problema eh!!

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)