
you know what this word is often taken for granted but lucky are those who have plenty of time doing it,, unlike for people like us who doesn't even know the word at all!!
so now i can finally breath and just lay down for a couple of minutes and then I can use my FREE TIME!! hehehe.. i missed using that word.. but of course I still have to manage my time wisely since we are still given some stuffs to do over the weekend!!
like sir satoquia's key idea paragraph to be passed on tuesday,,
math assignment,,
practice for our swing tomorrow..
and some research on how to do a community development plan for our nstp assignment!!
whew!! it seems like this day would be my only day to relax!!ΓΌ
looking back to what happened to me yesterday..
**well the day was quite normal except for the fact that I wasn't able to receive my exam in english which i think i would get a failing grade! i guess its ok because if I get to receive the paper my day would be so sad and I think I wont be able to get over that frustration until the weekend ends..
**Ms. Domingo gave back our exams.. and surprisingly I got 85 at first and then with the help of some corrections my score raised to 89..hehe!! hey that was equivalent to 92,, i never expected to get that grade!!
**Filipino.. we already passed our think paper and its a good thing I never relied on passing it today because Mr. Atalia gave a +2 incentive for the ones who passed on time! two points is a big deal for me especially in that subject!! then we had a seatwork.. so borrinngg!!!
**Theology we had a groupwork.. about a man who stole was so hungry that when he went to the church topray he wwas tempted to steal the sacred saints to console his hunger!! the question there,, was the act imoral or moral??! our group thought it was imoral because he can still find some other options to produce some money to buy food.. why steal and of all places in the church ayt??!
after the class the no family ate at goldi in dapitan.. some chitchats on what will happen on monday!! then i went home..
**when I got to cubao i went to ali mall at globe's center to report and asked what's happening on my sim card.. why was my load being deducted 1.50 for every text when Im registered on their promo that should only deduct .50 cents per text.. the gurl in the center cant even believe when i showed her that it was really happening she said that she would make a report for it right away!!
**after that report I decided to drop by national bookstore to look for some stuffs. then i went to the card section and I decided to look for a card that i would give to mine!
*i'd like o think of it as a joke.. ok so i understand THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE!! but i never felt it that way.. i guess that one was not a good joke because it was really offensive!! try other people if they would be given that kind of remark what would they feel?? would they think it was a joke??! you know what it seems to me that you are having word vommit this past week.. you cant control what you're saying.. dont worry its not only i who noticed that.. there were also others who commented the same thing!!
*trying to be calm mode*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)