i wasnt able to update my blog for 1 week because im not in the good mood to use the pc..and because as momy said.. im busy with someone!eheheh!! anyweiz there’s nothing really special.. these were the highlights of my past few days..!!
*my first interview..
last may 13,i was at UP ait building for an interview regarding my 2nd choice tourism..!! i was really anxious about that interview since that day was my first time to undergo an interview in my whole life..!!
while I was there I made new friends.. one is from CDSL who’s name is marilyn.. another is aya from miriam college and there is another one from PSBA but i forgot her name!!
i was surprised to see myself talking to aya.. all the while i thought she was a snob since she came from a really popular school.. but i was wrong! She was nice.. and I was really flattered when she asked me why would I transfer UST is a giid school its really popular!! Well i was overwhelmed.. imagine someone complmented my school who is from a really popular school! I also found out that she came from pasig catholic college whom we competed with before at the riverbanks cheerdance competition.. she said she’s also one of the cheerdancers! What a small world ayt??
The interview went well the interviewer first asked me if I wanted to become a nun. Because my theology grades are quite remarkable considering im not from a catholic school during highschool! She asked me a bunch of questions.. which I already forgot.. but there is this one answer that i really remember! When she asked me why I wanted to be a flight stewardess?? And i answered because I wanna go to places that made history.. i cant help but smile when that answer of mine crosses my mind.. simpy because it was so idealistic.. it can almost be compared to the very redundant world peace answer to a beauty pageant question!!its ok..ahahahah!
*my first essay exam..
last Monday I had my first essay exam at UP for the journalism program i applied for! I was with jenny the whole time.. when we saw the list of transferees and shiftees from within UP,from other UP branches and from other school.. my knees started to wobble! Just like what I thought we were so many! Me passing the exam was like next to impossible since im not that good in writing essays..
while taking the exam jenny and i were murmuring and giggling.. its really really fun! Or maybe we never took the exam seriously just like the others in the room..Although at the first portion i felt the what they call “writer’s mental block” maybe the ambiance has an effect on my mental block.. its like i suddenly had a claustrophobia!!i dont know.. i cant breath and think well inside that room..
the topics were common.. discuus and critique the coverage of the pope john paul death,killing of journalists..,and the local and international terrorism.. which im not sure if i did the right thing coz jenny and I had different answers! Whatever..!!!
after the exam jenny and I eated at the plaridel building and then we went to gateway to watch can this be love!! The movie was a feel good story,, so realistic.. its like everybody can experience that same kind of story!eheheh i enjoyed the movie a lot althoug momy jenny was so corny because she wasn’t even reacting to the scenes..ehehe!
*first boyfriend???!!!
nahhh..!! he wasn't my first.. i just had this feeling that its my first time again.. imagine after 1 year and 5 months it's only now that i had a boyfriend again!!Uhmm,, mine and I were back together.. last may 16 was our official date! I dont wanna elaborate the story further.. what I know is that we’re so in love.. and that finally i can proudly say that Im very very very happy!eheheheh
*bonding and giggling times with mine..
mine was heer last Friday Monday and just yesterday.. all of those visits were not planned.. we just wanna have some time together since we missed a lot of those when we never talked for the 5 months.. we played mario on the PS2,played sims on the pc.. and giggled and conversed a lot!! I really missed him.. i love him so much!!!
**thanks to the two little pigs for being ther for me whenever I need to have a good talk..!*** love yah both!!
*satisfied mode*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)