ADAM LEVINE, YOU TRULY ARE DIVINE! SUCH AN EPIC CONCERT. NO BREAKS, NO FRONT ACT JUST PURE AND UNADULTERATED 2 HOURS OF AWESOME MUSIC FROM THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!Those lines I lifted from my Tumblr post hours after the concert. It was an altogether different experience of unfathomable depth. I was blown away by their fantastic performance. My apologies for fan-girling but this is my favorite band we're talking about right here, I just can't hold back.
Maroon 5, please come back again next year and the year after that. Until you guys grow old, your talents stretch to its peak, and your music reach the row of all-time classics.
Seeing and hearing them perform 17 of their best songs just set the whole of SMX heart thumping and bodies grooving. It was absolutely insane!!! The crowd sang with Adam with every song. The feel of the moment is nothing I could compare with and the memory is definitely something that I would NEVER trade for anything else in this mortal world.
I was beyond happy that they've had Misery as an opening song. It was my personal favorite, but since I got so shocked when the crew came out unannounced and performed, I was unfortunately weren't able to record the entire performance.
The songs they performed are as follows.
- Misery
- If I Never See Your Face Again
- Harder To Breathe
- Give A Little More
- The Sun
- Won’t Go Home Without You
- Never Gonna Leave This Bed
- If I Ain’t Got You
- She Will Be Loved
- Wake Up Call
- Shiver
- Stutter
- This Love
- Sweetest Goodbye
- Hands All Over
- Makes Me Wonder
- Sunday Morning
Soon as I was able to get to my feet from the surge of shock and fan girlhood that took over me abruptly, I set my two cameras ready for action. And I was luckily able to record a couple of videos which imma be posting here later.
I have photos, unfortunately they're suckily-grainy because my SLR didn't do her thing and mostly because i was at the Silver area. But oh well, the memories of Adam's scruffy face and sexy dance moves are forever etched in my head and those grainy pictures matter very little. They're just for documentation anyway.
Two days after and I'm still very much hung-over from the event that I just had to share something to you my dear readers.
Lookity look!! That's how my desktop looks like right now. Ain't he such an adorably sexy thang? :D
Posting photos hopefully tomorrow and a couple of videos if possible.
Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)