It was supposed to be an 'advanced' valentine's day gift but the post came in a little behind schedule, like a month later. lol So sorry babe, it's just yesterday when I had the chance to fiddle with our SLR.
I'm pretty sure I clearly voiced out my notion on flowers. I don't actually hate getting them, I would love to. No girl in her right state of mind won't feel appreciated and loved upon receiving one? I haven't I had a horrendous experience involving them in the past either. If you're gonna ask me, I won't be able to reveal any deep-seated reasoning as to the dislike. I just think that having to pick them up from their natural spot is such a waste and an important loss to the nature.
Not to sound bipolar or anything, honestly speaking though, I still get googley-eyed with the sight of these very nice gifts. But more than the lovely flowers and the idea of coming over with my favorite chocolate cake, it is the effort of sparing some of his precious time to drop by despite his tight schedule.
This guy absolutely, irrefutably loves me. :)
Thanks babe :)
2 comments:
yihee! cheesy hahaha!
hahaha sya ang cheesy :p
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)