Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Surreal!

Every writer dreams of being published. 
Although, to some,  it's a different dream altogether to be published  in newspaper, much less in the country's leading broadsheet.

And after three years of being in the publishing industry and being out of the loop in the blogosphere, today, I got one of my gazillions of much coveted dreams to come true.

I got published in Manila Bulletin folks! 

Under the newest section called Celebrations, an offshoot of our magazine wherein you'd find spoils, features, real-life stories and announcements about debuts, weddings, anniversaries and pretty much any milestone that's worth celebrating. Our maiden issue came out today, and I must say it turned out quite good. All the birth pains and the intolerable drama we had the other day was all worth it!

Now you guys, I know this is shamelessly plugging my publication but if it's not to much to ask; please make it a habit to grab a copy of MB every week, especially on Thursdays. Better if you do it everyday though. :p 

The feeling is just so surreal, I can't write properly. HAHA

first page

I wrote On the Spot and Wedding of the Week




Special thanks to Jun Sunga for that sweet thank you message, to Marky Cantalejo for calling me a star and to Gideon Hermosa for telling us that we're awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)