Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sneak Peek #1

Bonjour my dear readers from Philadelphia, Alabama and Germany!♥♥♥

Knowing that I've readers from around the globe just revs up my senses to blog some more shit and nonsense :p

After weeks of constant tumblr-blogging, blogger's interface suddenly looked strange. Or was it just me? Ultimately what made me turn to tumblr would have to be their incredible interface. Just one button and you can reblog an entry and its source. Hit another button and you can like, perhaps a photo, and have them compiled under your 'liked posts.' Tumblr is just so amazing and user-friendly that I can't believe I'm starting to see myself riding into the whole tumblr bandwagon.

'nuff tumblr lauding. :)

I've been so preoccupied overseeing the layout of the next ish that I haven't really got the time to sit-down, and to blog of something decent. And I tell you, this entry is no different. :D

Just some morsels of photos of my favorite features on the mag which I can't hardly wait till the ish' release to reveal. :)


PINK!!!!!
*Photos courtesy of Jeff and Lisa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)