ang cool!!! :D I'm gonna give you the same explanation as my application essay. Teaching (my supposedly grad school major)is my second love, next to writing. The moment I decided to pursue journalism I told myself I won't forego that passion of mine. Since there are courses which I think are quite related to journ, I got more inspired to push through.
I'm planning to do it solely for the first sem, that's if I pass the grad school where I took the entrance exam if not I've to try in other schools pa
Situations made ridiculously complicated and irrationally gratifying. Past, ambitions, present, failures, future, awakening, reality, rhetoric, schadenfreude, passion, flairs, photos, obsession, paths, will, plans, memories, parody, vanity, heart, adulthood, peace and youthful thrills.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Toink. My dad laughed, kakilala pala niya owner nung resort. Thanks for the info! :] Now for an actual question... Why do you want to pursue graduate school? And are you gonna do it solely, or alongside a job?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)