Best things often come unplanned.
From Megamall to Shangrila to Bellinni's then to Ria's place. Glad to be back to the regular payday grind of our gang.
Last night at Bellinni's, Cubao Expo was not a first for me. The earlier experience I had with the resto though wasn't as enjoyable as the one last night, nevertheless the resto managed to redeem itself for a five-star rating at the end of the night because of the one-man band. :)
A fine dining restaurant at the heart of cubao expo.
Must love:
1. not too pricey
2. with an unquestionably delectable authentic italian cuisine
3. Homey ambiance
4. With a pretty amazing musician who sings from OPM to ballads to italian songs
While everyone else is busy singing with the backstreet boys, (concert last night at araneta-which sadly I wasn't able to see) I was having a memorable first night cum first time at cubao expo.
After pigging out, we all decided to hang out/ get drunk/ watch a couple of films/ try on Ria's wii/ and laugh the night away at Ria's ultra fabulous abode till 6am.
I love you guys, thanks for another crazy night.
Twinkle and Kisses! :)
*posted via windows mobile



2 comments:
Jai was a hit with his tales and fables hahaha! Super love your company guys muah!
we should do that again!!! wii bonding, hopefully hindi na lang si jai ang magenjoy :p
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)