Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Goals for the overhaul

I missed translating my thoughts into words.

Crap its been years since I've last written a considerably "decent" blog entry.

Just to have a sense of organization, I've decided to come up with a checklist which I should be able to complete for me to be able to say that my blog is indeed, "resurrected."

1. Topic gathering

2. Daily update

3. Relevant entries

4. Photo and/or illustration usage

5. Opinions on newsworthy matters

6. Lastly, an all encompassing per entry summary to tie up with a succinct thesis.(now this sounded too dorky isn't it?)

There, my goal for my blog.

For the moment I have to keep my eye on the goal and to amass sufficient motivation to keep this blog alive and going. FIGHT!

Found this article useful, will probably read this after I publish this one.

2 comments:

paoper said...

u had me at that 2nd "That Girl" GIF. ;}

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

I had you long before that GIF :p

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)