Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2005

updating soon..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nov. 15..
-pe day..
-kite sight seeing with dez at the field..
-already met our prof.. she's so cool!!

nov. 16
-6th month with mine..
-he went here..and i love him so much!!
-lesson plan panic attack..

nov. 17
- i was able to pass my lesson plan..
-because I slept super late imagine 3 in the morning!!

nov. 18
-went to the grocery with mama to buy some food fro tomorrow's trip
-dropped by to my old scholl to see if sis' dance moves as they perform!:)
-but sadly though I wasn't able to see any..

nov. 19
-tarlac escapade
-natural curls.. thanks to lorelie, rochelle and maricel!!eheheh
-enjoyed the province and lorelie's company..
-tuba the bubble blowing plant!!
-the trip at the bus.. was super fun..!!
-seated beside my daughter judy..enjoyed playing with her chi chi's ipaq!!ehehe

*one liner mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)