Pages

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happier more than ever!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Where have all the fx gone?!

Literally most if not all of the fx cabs are gone.. and I dont know why! I dont know if there’s a new system that the araneta center carried out.. but what I am certain of was that that system was a total CRAP!! Because I have to take the lrt to go to shcool which is somehow inconvenient for me because when I get to school i look so wasted due to the long walk to reach the school.. although its cheaper by peso and a bit faster.. the energy that I would have saved through the lessened traffic would only be diverted to the long path..hmmm.. but I have no choice! So from this day on I would buy an lrt card for me to save one trip!!ehehehe..

Me.. a guitarist?!?!?

Tomorrow was jm’s bday.. yippee!eheheh and I still dont have any gift for him.. i may seem to appear bad but its becasue I was so busy thinking on how will I be able to earn money to buy a gift for mine’s bday which would be next Saturday!!agghrghh.. that I forgot his bday.. well not really.. I was planning to give him a keychain.. a sort of voodoo doll for rockers.. but then the place where I was planning to buy it suddenly disappeared!whoosshH!hihihihi!:) and ao I have no choice but to look for something else..

Anyways.. the other day my mom and dad gave him a guitar as an advance gift! That’s so unfair.. and Ive heard from my mom.. that my dad bought an Ipod for him.. which we already saw but our dad keeps on denying it from us.. that what’s unfair!! Hmm..

About the guitar, i have to admit I was so excited about it because I really wanted to learn how to play it.. actually I have more determination when it comes to that matter compared to his... and so the other dy I asked mine to drop by and teach me..

More inlove than ever..

I was touched by mine’s effort in teaching me.. trust me! Its hard.. imaging a stupid who immediately forgets what you just taught a while ago.. yep!! That’s me!! I dont know how he can stand my forgetfulness.. maybe he just loves me that’s why he’s that patient!!ehehehe..I wanted to learn but i dont want to learn it from a different person other than him!

Of course while he was teaching me he would play some sample songs for me to hear and to observe his strumming.. i dont know! But there’s something in him with the guitar.. it just made me fall in love much deeper to him.. i was touched when he dedicated one song for me.. crazy for you spongecola version.. well actually he played that for me back then over the phone but i thought he was just playing a joke on me because I can hear the same song with yael singing on the background.. ithought he was just pretending and all.. but when he played and sang it for me..awww... it feels good! Its as if I was being serenaded..i just love him more.. as in more.. i dont intend to exaggerate but its as if all my worries about our relationship vanished.. and i just wanna sit beside him and listen to all his songs over and over again.. there’s something in that scene that I can’t forget!!i guess its was due to my standard among men that I would only fall inlive with someone musically inclined especially in guitar playing!! Yeah.. maybe that’s it!!:)

The truth is with or without the talent of playing the guitar.. i still love him so much.. but with that talent.. I can consider that as a extra!:)

A while ago he was here again..he was so patient..super!! and he tries his best to teach me all the stuffs that he knows.. by starting through th basics.. I even told him “oi mine.. love mo naman ako db?? Wag kang mapapagod na turuan ako ah??!!” with the beautiful eyes effect of course..!ehehehehe! and he just smiled and said of course... anotther thing that made me feel that i have the guts to learn was when I called over their house yesterday and his sister asked me whether Its true that I already know how to play the guitar! She asked me because mine already told her that I already know how to play!ahahahaha! i just laughed about it.. but then I realized.. that shows how much he believes that i can eventually learn to play the instrument!!

Im happy more than ever..eheheh! i was planning to learn the happy bday chords so that I can play it for him on his bday..:) as of now my fingers are all aching because he asked me to practice strumming and the shifting from one chord to another.. its hard but its a good thing he teaches me the easy way on how to play the chords.. thatnls mine.. really!! You dont know how much I appreciate your patience!:)

Austerity measure...

Yep.. im undergoing this measure right now.. becasue I need to buy a lot of gifts for bday celebrants this month.. but mainly of course this is for mine..

School----

-had a lecture about chapters 4-5 in phist.. you know i noticed somethings.. when sir coronacion was having a lecture.. it seems that he was so energzed and funny.. its ok.. we like that mood of his anyhow!:)

-we had our first quiz for stats.. its a good thing the exam was easy.. but im still not that complacent about my grade!:)

-journ.. i really looking forward for the criticking of djhay’s paper.. sadly though we never did.. aaww..:( instead we corrected another paper.. whom the whole class cant guess whose paper was.. the whole paper was okay for most of us in fact it written fluently.. ifyou know what I mean!! But for sir esgeurra he had tons of corrections.. it was just then that we realized that when you are really that focused or should I say devoted to your field you tend to develop a sense of being a high standard that you easily find daults o other people’s work.. surprisingly.. it didn’t annoy me.. but it just made me like him even more because of the fact that he really has knowledge.. actually a lot of it.. in his field!:)

-no socio.. because sir tobias was in baguio!:)

for the love of siomai..

i forgot to include this in my entry the oher day.. its a good thing it crossed my mind just know.. that’s why its here! As the title connotes this would be all about my craving for siomai.. the commerce students are the ones to blame for this because they made their siomai tastes so good that I can’t help but crave for it.. actually its not just me.. Ive eaten a lot of it together with judy and dez.. we’re so into it right now.. the taste was so delicious.. that i cant help but to buy a second order each time I eat..!!ehehehe..

ustetika..

i never joined this contest becasue I never wanted to be busy.. but it seems that I also joined it because of anne.. before I went home we changed the ending of her story.. and I also copyread it.. the story was all about a gurl whos has a sister who became a boldstar! Mainly its all about falling in line cause that is where her sister started.. in falling in line to audition for star searches! Tha stody enede up tragically.. but we believe that it cant be ended in any other way that would made a sudden impat to the readers..

anne I believe in you.. and I liked your story.. by the way you wrote it.. your so great!hehehehe!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LANCE AND BABSIE!!:) i love you both!:)

To djhay!:)

Sorry namn kung wla ka sa entry ko.. kasi nga hnd naman kita anak db! Pro un nga ggwan kita promise.. kasi naman ang drma mo eh! dati ngwan na nga kita dati db??! Hmpp! Pro cge ggwan kita ulit!:) wait ka lang ah!!eheeheh! tbi tayo bukas!:)

*motivated mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)