because of.. gibie?? dont know!hmm.. hahahaha!
watched a play yesterday wit jenny shiela and denise.. the title was "Ang Malupit na engkanto ng Mariposa".. the effects and the play entirely was good!! i can really tell that AA really did their best this time. but the only problem that we encountered was that the lines on the play were to deep that we weren't able to grasp the real meaning implied by the paly.. hnd ko nga lam kung bobo lang ba tlga kame or hnd lang nmain iniinitndi ung play.. ewan!! at first I thought it was just I who has that feeling but then it turn out that the four of us are feeling the same thing.. and beasue of that I we had no choice but to guess what was the real essence of the play..eheheh! anyways.. congrats to the Artistang Artlets for a job well done!!:)
after the play sabi ni jenny she heard someone say that webb daw! eh ung webb na un ung pinapahanap smin ni val na cutie daw from ab!! as usual kami ni shiela ang naguna and we followed their group!! hanggang sa paglabas we followed them,, gentleman pla cya kasi nung palbas na kami ng bulidng nagcrowd ung people sa may gate and sakto na kasabay nmin sya ni shile plabas.. umatras cya and hinarang ibang guys pra paunhin kaming mga girls!! accroding to shiela may nagsabi nga daw na ang gentleman nya eh.. uhm.. i'll just keep quiet about it.. bsta he's cute.. db jenny??! gibie rocks tlga!!haaay..eheheh!!tall, white and looks nice..hmm..
Woke up 11.40 in the morning today.I cant believe it I slept 13 hours!! wow.!!! well I think i deserve it no.. I think I need it becasue I know that the upcoming week would be stressful for me that sleeping that long would be next to impossible its a good thing i got to sleep well today! and because of that Im on a good mood today to finish what I can do.. especially the tasks that i planned to finish immediately!!
things that I need to be posted of doing this weekend..
1.research for journ report further..
2.KIP and Support for my chocolates *deadline tuesday*
3.Revise theo report--check
4.make guide questions for my one-one-one interview for the Fil. research..
5.research for computer-adobe publisher!
6.read martial law, for the quiz
7.review annuity due=headache!
8.finish reading like water for chocolate=not even half way through
9.prepare for natsci update=again?!?
lots of things to do ayt?! dont know where to start.. whether I can finish anyof it today because of the gloomy weather im kinda feeling lazy.. argh!! and Im suffering sa sumpa ni palata!!!yuckiiee!!waahhhh no family beware who's gonna be next!!
*smiley mode*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)