Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Im Back in blogging!!yehey!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

what do you know.. its been a lot of weeks back since I last posted here.. actually I did it on purpose. kasi yoko ng chismis kaya pinalabas ko na binura ko na itong blog ko.. bsta eheheh.. long story kung bakit eh.. pro ok na un! so forget about it na lang..masya ako ngaun more than ever..nyek wait akala ko weeks na ang nakakalipas since I last posted eher.. dpa pala.. 1 week and 3 days pa lang pla ang nakakalipas..eheheh!! pero ito balik na ako ulit..as I was saying.. masaya ako ngaun..hindi ko man nakukuha lahat ng gusto ko but still there are lots of persons who make me feel important and loved..!!

stuffs that’s been in my mind lately..
-my debut party at jade valley.. id ont wanna elbaorate further.. ipopost ko na lang ung pictures.. thanks dun sa mga pumunta.. at least I know that im one of ur priorities that despite ur busy days you still managed to drop by my debut.. thanks guys.. i love you all!!! watch out for the pictures..eheheh!

-ive been very busy sa school as in.. its almost finals week na kasi that’s why!! Tons of paper works.. projects and quizzes left and right.. my mind is starting to topple due to information overload. Gladly I was still surviving all of these hardships.. i know that I can do this just a couple of weeks to go.. then its finally over and lots of weeks to rest would be available for me..ehehehe!!

-im really getting sick of that nstp.. bullshit.. all of the facilitators of it was bullshit!!! They are all nonsense,stupid and irresponsible.

-my family.. its so-so in our family..surprisingly im not experiencing coldwar wth anyone of them..eheheh!!

-im 18.. officially legal. I can do anything but of course freedom is entailed with responsibility.. as to what some of my classmates told me.. Im 18, i can already watch x-rated films!! And the others say that i can be apprehended since im of legal age according to the constitution.hahaah! thanks to sir bong!!

-mine and I going strong.. i love him so much!! I hope that our relationship would last longer this time.. bsta mine Im more than glad that we took the chance to get back to each other’s arms!!nax.. ang corny ko!!heheheehh!!

-my friends who never went to my party.. I dont want to drop names but im disappointed of what you all did.. All im waiting for you guys to even tell me that you’re sorry that you weren’t able to come to my party.. that’s all I dont wanna hear ur reasons.. but still nobody from all of you did.. *sigh*

-I really want to post everything that has happened but sadly most of the things already slipped off my mind..oh before I forget I think i have this mental disorder called short term memory loss wherein I forget most of the things that I have just done.. maybe I should consult a psychologist.. what do u think guys??! comments please ..
*missed blogging mode*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...WoW AmAzInG NaMan UnG BlOg Mo...

bAsTa..

I LoVe yOu So MucH Me cOh...

im ReAlLy HaPpY FoR YOu!!!!

kEeP It OuT..

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)