Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

love song kung love song!!!ehehe

I hope its you
Ntwine

Are you real or are you a dream
Are you true, or not what it seem
Cause i've been there before
Don't wanna hurt my self no more oh no no

Someone who feels for me
Who's constantly inlove with me
Someone who won't sat goodbye
Someone Who can change my lifeI hope its you,
I hope its you
Will you stay,or will you leave
Shall i doubt, or shall i believe
Cause i've been there before
Don't wanna hurt myself no more oh no no

Someone who feels for me
Who's constantly inlove with me
Someone who won't sat goodbye
Someone Who can change my lifeI hope its you,
I hope its you
How will i knowIf you're gonna be here tomorrow
Tell me
baby how can i say
When there's no other way
But to give you my heart, my
love
I'm trusting from this
time
Baby don't break my heart

Someone who feels for me
Who's constantly inlove with me
Someone who won't sat goodbye
Someone Who can change my lifeI hope its you,
I hope its you

when i hear this song i really can't help but say 'shucks!! supeer bagay tlga sken yang song na yan as in!!' pra bang ive been so many heartaches this year kya natatakot na akong mainlove ulit.. pero sabi nga sa journ abstarctions daw shud be avoided dhil we tend to look at te similarities of things rather than their differences!! korek ka jan mam tuble!! ok fine d nako magoobject,, pero sana ung susunod na guy na makikilala ko na bka kainlove-an ko ay hnd nga katulad ng iba jan!! *emote daw ba??*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you love me, so do drop me a line :)